Topics

NVDA 2020.3 beta2

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Quentin,

I just downloaded it and it's working great for me.

Rosemarie

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2020.3 beta 2 is now available for testing. This is the second beta for the 2020.3 release.  If you are interested in testing out new features, please take some time to test the release and report any issues.

Highlights and download links can be found in the release blog post at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-3beta2

Kind regards

Quentin.
--