Mostly used media player with NVDA

Mohamed

foobar2000 doesn't have ability to amplify the volume on its own, but there is a component that will do that. https://foobar.hyv.fi/foo_dsp_amp.fb2k-component

On 9/29/2020 7:25 PM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,

Foobar 2000 is not a program I have tried but for which there is
clearly much praise in this thread. I just looked into it and it seems
to be exclusively an audio player without any support for video files.
My video playback needs are extremely basic, so it is possible to use
a plugin to add basic video playback support to Foobar 2000? Also,
does Foobar 2000 have a feature to increase the playback volume to up
to twice of the maximum of the speaker volume like VLC does?

I would truly appreciate your inputs and thoughts.

Thanks.

On 9/28/20, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@outlook.com> wrote:
Um I do not know about the bookmarks feature, as I never use it.
One thing I noticed, however, is if you install PotPlayer on Windows 10, for
some reason the context menu is not accessible, but this can be fixed by
pressing the f5 key and going into the skins setting, and change the context
menu to system default.

Sarah k Alawami

Yes, look for the add on about youtube on foobar's add on page. That's about all I know.

Blessings and happy Tuesday

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

JM Casey

Hello, Bhavya...

The answer to your first question, as far as I know, is..no.
You already mentioned VLC...I don't think you'll find a better video player for pC than that. It is an amazingly versatile programme whose only real drawback may be the interface that makes it occasionally difficult to carry out certain tasks of which it is perfectly capable.

Question number 2 -- it sounds like you are looking for a pre-amp? I believe this is accomplishable, though you may needa plugin.
the foobar documentation is fairly extensive.

[...]

E-mail Address: bhavya.shah125@gmail.com

Bhavya shah

[...]

Kerryn Gunness

thanks again