Sleep mode resolved

Hello friends,
This is to inform all that i finally got the sleep issue fixed,
I just made a new keyboard command from
Nvda shift z to nvda control a
So now, pressing nvda control a will put nvda to sleep for a specific app/software
And Thank you so much to all who helped
I figure there may be a keyboard hardware issue blocking me from executing the command,
Cheers,

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Could be its being intercepted by some custom laptop software or another piece of software.

I've often found that even simple desktop shortcuts sometimes are not allowed for no apparent reason.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-