Topics

Pronunciation: Unwanted Dates

Jonathan,

         Then try one of these for the replacement string, depending on how you want or don't want the leading zero on the track number announced

zero four Mary
oh four Mary
four Mary

     ~ Kelley Boorn

Jonathan Milam

Did anyone get this to work?  I’m having the same exact issue, but when I pasted the suggested resolution into the fields, it still happens, even after restarting NVDA.

Thanks,

Jonathan