updating win 10

Richard Kuzma

Good afternoon,

Can someone tell me how to choose an update in the list and install it.

My system has three updates in the list box but I don’t know how to select and install them .

Thanks

Chris

You shouldn’t have to do anything updates download and install automatically

You may have to restart your computer when complete but a button should appear when it is ready to be restarted

Use tab to find the button if need be