From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ângelo Abrantes
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 5:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] How can I get a previous version of an Add-on?

I currently have an add-on that does not work correctly in the latest version.
I needed to have the previous version. How can I get this version?
How can I get a GithUb Add-on's page?
thanks in advance
Ângelo Abrantes

---

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Can you tell us which add on and which version. If its golden Cursor then I may have it, but we need to know which it is and why its not working.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I currently have an add-on that does not work correctly in the latest version.
I needed to have the previous version. How can I get this version?
How can I get a GithUb Add-on's page?
thanks in advance
Ângelo Abrantes

---

Ângelo Abrantes

He,
My sincere thanks for your help.
I already have my problem solved by doing an investigation on google.
Cheers.
Ângelo Abrantes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ângelo Abrantes" <ampa4374@gmail.com>