From: "marvin kotler" <m.kotler53@...>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 6:20 AM
Subject: [nvda] keep getting invalid addresses

Good evening list. I am having a problem, more or less. When I click on a link in an email message for example someones in face book. I keep getting invalid address coming up. I do not have this problem with our other friendly screen reader. This happens on any address in an email message. Any help on this resolution of this issue would be appreciated; thanks in advance. Running nvda 6.1,and/or jfw17internet explorer 11 is the brouser that comes up after entering on a link in the email message.