Portable Document Format

tonea.ctr.morrow@...

One of the help files I make is a PDF.  It has a lot of page references created by Acrobat when it builds the PDF. How does NVDA read them?

For a reference icon directing the sighted user to page six, does NVDA say (multiple choice):

A.      Nothing

B.      6

C.      Page 6

D.      Reference Page 6

E.       Something Else

I can create a sample page if anyone needs one. Just email me privately and I’ll send it to you since I can’t send it to the list.

I’ve been so busy boning up on W3.WCAG 2.0 that I haven’t done much with PDF standards yet.

Thanks,

Tonea Morrow

MJW <matthewjwilliams101@...>

btw, I use QRead for reading PDF's Epubs, docx's, etc. It works
particularly well with pdf and epub.