2 questions about OCR

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hello.
In some cases, the OCR can present the columns in the same line, for example:
File sice
Example.txt 2kb.
But depending on the structure of the recognized text. The ocr don't use elements like tables and heading with documents. For this, you can use a specialyce software for OCR on documents or open a pdf with Microsoft Word 2013, 2016, 2019 or 365.
Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.

El mar., 3 de nov. de 2020 a la(s) 00:30, Sascha Cowley via groups.io (sascha.camille=yahoo.com@groups.io) escribió:
Regarding your second question, yes. You should be able to use standard mouse control keys while in the OCR result to do this. I would encourage you to take a look at sections 5.7 (Navigating with the Mouse) and 10 (Content Recognition) of the NVDA user guide (NVDA menu > Help > User Guide).

Sascha Cowley

Regarding your second question, yes. You should be able to use standard mouse control keys while in the OCR result to do this. I would encourage you to take a look at sections 5.7 (Navigating with the Mouse) and 10 (Content Recognition) of the NVDA user guide (NVDA menu > Help > User Guide).

Gene

You are evidently sending your message to the list and to the owner address, but perhaps not. Whatever the case, the address field says group moderators. That may confuse a lot of people and they may not read the message or they may skip it because they may think it is being addressed to the moderators.