Jamulus Software

Paul O'Rahilly

Hi

Has anyone tried to use jamulus software with NVDA or JAWS screenreader ?

Jamulus is a low latency software application enabling participants
to play music, jam, together.

My experience is that when I run jamulus, my screenreader becomes silent

Thanks, Paul

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hi all.

Well, is a problem: The program use the driver Assio for delete the latency. But… The sound car now is only for the program, and other programs are muted.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual, con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and also help to the blind people with the use of screen readers and technology.

Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Certified expert in NVDA