latest version of vocalizer expressive driver for NVDA

Socheat Muth

You can browse to the direct download link of the driver from the main website as far as I'm aware. The only way to get the driver is to use this direct link:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.2.nvda-addon

Socheat

On 11/10/2020 9:22 AM, Jesse Farquharson wrote:

Hi,

This web address gives me a 404 error. I have checked and it exactly matches what is posted here.

Is there any way to translate the Tiflotecnia site into English? This would make grabbing stuff so much less maddening.

Jesse Farquharson

Hi,

This web address gives me a 404 error. I have checked and it exactly matches what is posted here.

Is there any way to translate the Tiflotecnia site into English? This would make grabbing stuff so much less maddening.

Chris Smart

oh sorry. I misunderstood.

On 2020-11-09 10:11 p.m., Samuel Villa wrote:

Not code factory voices. I meant the ones from tiflotechnia.

Samuel Villa

Not code factory voices. I meant the ones from tiflotechnia.

mattias

i wonder if rui dont can answer this?

Den 10 november 2020 02:41:09 skrev "Socheat Muth" <socheat.mt.lc@...>:

I heard that the dev of vocalizer expressive says there will be a demo in the next driver releases, but I'm not sure when it's going to release. The driver on the main website haven't update for ages.

On 11/10/2020 5:22 AM, Samuel Villa wrote:

I don’t mean to complain, but when I install the driver and a voice it says that the demo expired. I really want to try this product. Could somebody try to get me in the right direction? Thanks.

Socheat Muth

I heard that the dev of vocalizer expressive says there will be a demo in the next driver releases, but I'm not sure when it's going to release. The driver on the main website haven't update for ages.

On 11/10/2020 5:22 AM, Samuel Villa wrote:

I don’t mean to complain, but when I install the driver and a voice it says that the demo expired. I really want to try this product. Could somebody try to get me in the right direction? Thanks.

mattias

you talk about tiflotecnia here. not codefactory. codefactory have 7 day trial

Den 9 november 2020 23:12:06 skrev "Gene" <gsasner@...>:

Not necessarily.  One of the companies that provides synthesizers uses a
system that it may not want to use.  I don't know why it does but it’s a
very bad system.

A new driver is released from time to time which runs until a certain date.
It is the same date for everyone, no matter when they install it.  If you
install it one day before the date, it will expire the next day.  If you
install it after it expires it won't work for any period of time.  That is
likely what the problem is and as far as I know, there is nothing to do but
wait for another driver.

Or, maybe write Code Factory a nice email and ask for an extension of the
demo period? It's worth a try.

On 2020-11-09 5:22 p.m., Samuel Villa wrote:

I don’t mean to complain, but when I install the driver and a voice it says that the demo expired. I really want to try this product. Could somebody try to get me in the right direction? Thanks.

Samuel Villa

I don’t mean to complain, but when I install the driver and a voice it says that the demo expired. I really want to try this product. Could somebody try to get me in the right direction? Thanks.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.2.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Customer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 12:06 de 09/11/2020, Afik Souffir escreveu:

Hi,

Can someone send me the latest driver for vocalizer expressive?

Thanks much,

Afik.

Afik Souffir