Screen Capture with NVDA

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi,

I have been asked to share my screen using windows 10 and NVDA. How can I do that?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Avast logo

Chris

Same again , windows+print screen keys together

Saves the screenshot in your pictures /screenshots folder

I have been asked to share my screen using windows 10 and NVDA. How can I do that?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Avast logo

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Chris,

I appreciate your response. I see that I have to open an app like Paint and save the image from the clipboard into a paint document.

Your prompting was very helpful.

All the best,

Cearbhall