From: Don H
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 1:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] issues with web page

I am trying to shop on the western digital web site listed below. I
have tried it with both the latest version of Google Chrome and MS edge
on my Win 10 version 20h2 system with the latest version of NVDA. When
I try to use the up and down arrows to review the page I get nothing.
Can someone please check it out to see if it works for you? The web
page is
https://shop.westerndigital.com/products/external-drives/wd-elements-desktop-usb-3-0-hdd#WDBWLG0030HBK-NESN

Chris

Probably because nvda is going into focus mode on that site for some reason

Have to manually switch back to browse mode to navigate the site

I dont know why this is but firefox works fine with it

Chrome just sucks I guess

I'm able to arrow through the page in Firefox although when I click the
buttons for the menus they definitely aren't expanding. Also, it seems
like it's in application mode when I open it in Brave, so not a virtual
buffer-like situation, more of a desktop app-like thing.