I Can No longer Install NVDA On My computer

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hello:
I am now finding it impossible to install the NVDA screen reader on my
computer.
I installed the latest version of the program when I was prompted to
do that after it was released. But unfortunately, the program appeared
not to be working very well, so I decided to remove it and re-install
it.
But the re-installation was unsuccessful. Each time I tried, I was
given an error message saying that the installation of NVDA failed.
I even attempted re-installing an older version, but I got the same
error message.
In the course of installation, I'm made to understand that AdOns will
be uninstalled, and I checked the box saying that I understand that.
I use a Windows7-32 coomputer.
So, what exactly has gone wrong.
Hope to get some help.
I am Ibrahim Ajayi.

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hi all.

When you press the button continue, is possible that Windows show the account user control. Press alt+y and after NVDA go to install, but if you don’t press alt+y in 30 seconds NVDA no install.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual, con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and also help to the blind people with the use of screen readers and technology.

Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Certified expert in NVDA