Topics

Excel 365

Quentin Christensen

NVDA+control+c should normally save NVDA's configuration.  It's NVDA+shift+c you want to set column headers (and NVDA+shift+r to set row headers).

If it's copying text, it sounds like it's just registering control+c. Double check that your NVDA key works, and if using the numpad insert, make sure numlock is off etc.

Quentin.

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 5:42 PM Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@...> wrote:
when I press nvda+ctrl+c it announces 'copy link'

Shouldn't I be able to use cell A1 to set both column and row headers?
*********
family Times weekly Movie times

go to Doc's Stream
Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
You can also find family times on OoTunes.

walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus channel.

Add the following information in your TeamTalk
host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
TCP/UDP ports: 10333

entry name: walking in Victory
tab twice and press space on Add/update