From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sim Kah Yong
Sent: Freitag, 11. Dezember 2020 08:21
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA goes silent when arrowing down the list of
participants panel in Zoom

Hi all, I would like to shed more light on this particular problem.

After the participants panel is opened, NVDA will read all the names that
appear on the screen when arrowing down. So, there will be more names that
appear if the panel is maximise.

For instance, I have participant 1 to 12 appearing on the screen and NVDA
will read all of them when I arrow down. When I reach participant 12, and
arrow down once more, NVDA will go silent. It will not read participant 13.

I am using windows 8.1, latest version of NVDA, Zoom and Zoom Enhancement
add-on. This does not happen with JAWS. Thanks.

On 12/10/2020 7:55 AM, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:
If the class is a webinar, you cannot see participants. I suspect
that's the situation here.

I don't know how your class is set up. In the zoom meetings I have
participated in, members can see the list of participants.