From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Skye
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 3:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Looking for an NVDA tutorial

Any suggestions for a really good beginner NVDA tutorial for someone new to the overall concept?  Thanks!

Ann Byrne

NVDA has its own excellent tutorial for $30 Australian, which is around $23 US. It is very good.

At 02:33 PM 11/30/2020, you wrote:
Any suggestions for a really good beginner NVDA tutorial for someone new to the overall concept? Thanks!

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

The following page should help it also links to other nvda tutorials but they are only for a desk top user.

It also has a link to the nvaccess shop where you can buy training material for nvda, word, excel,outlook I think and I think there is one coming for power point unless it is there already.

The link to this page is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials.html

Gene nz

On 1/12/2020 9:33 am, Skye wrote:
Any suggestions for a really good beginner NVDA tutorial for someone new to the overall concept?  Thanks!

Rosemarie Chavarria

Joseph Lee has a very good tutorial on NVDA. I don’t remember the link for it right now but you can do a search for it on google or whatever search engine you use.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Any suggestions for a really good beginner NVDA tutorial for someone new to the overall concept?  Thanks!

Chris Smart

The basic training sold at nvaccess.org is excellent.

On 2020-11-30 3:33 p.m., Skye wrote:
Any suggestions for a really good beginner NVDA tutorial for someone new to the overall concept?  Thanks!

Skye

Any suggestions for a really good beginner NVDA tutorial for someone new to the overall concept?  Thanks!