NVDACon 2020: program schedule is now live

Hello NVDA community,

On behalf of NVDACon 2020 Organizing Committee, I would like to cordially invite you to 2020 NVDACon: Bridging The Distance, to be held on December 5th and 6th (UTC), 2020 via TeamTalk. It took the organizers quite a while to get things ready for you, as we have received enthusiastic topic proposals from many people. This year’s NVDACon is one of the most diverse and packed gathering yet – in addition to our tradition of meeting NV Access and listening to their keynote, we’ve got opening forums, showcasing NVDA in many contexts, and other ways for attendees to interact with each other.

And now, NVDACon organizers are proud to present the 2020 program schedule:

2020 program and schedule – NVDACon

Note: one or two sessions are marked “tentative” and may change. Base time zone is UTC, with the schedule tailored to your time zone for ease of review and to help you join sessions of interest.

How to join us: follow the steps outlined at:

How to join us – NVDACon

We hope to see many of you and bridge the distance together this weekend at NVDACon 2020!

Sincerely,

Joseph S. Lee (NVDACon founder and NVDACon 2020 Committee advisor; 2020  lead organizer: Robert Hänggi)

hi
The following error occurs when using TeamTalk5Classic to connect to nvdacon.org:
TeamTalk5Classic
 ok button
An error occurred while perform a requested command:
Not logged in
TeamTalk5Classic
 ok button
An error occurred while perform a requested command:
Invalid account