From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 10:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Object Location Tones 20.12, final version of the add-on #addonRelease

What is object location tones?

Is it n v  d a addon?

And if so , what does it do?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Ph: 618 783 9331

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 12:52 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io

Hello everyone,

Object Location Tones 20.12 is now available. This release includes compatibility range updates and nothing else.

IMPORTANT: version 20.12 is the last version of Object Location Tones. Effective January 31, 2021, I will be stepping down from actively maintaining this add-on. Thank you for your support of Object Location Tones for the last few years, and I hope someone will make this add-on great in the future.

Cheers,

Joseph

mike mcglashon