Topics

TWBlue no longer outputting to NVDA, help

Hope Williamson

TWBlue seems to be working fine for me with NVDA. I'm using the snapshot version of TWBlue, and the latest version of NVDA.

On 12/10/2020 9:28 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Have you deployed the method for scanning windows and repairing any errors that might be on the drive? Find out more here

On 10 Dec 2020, at 9:13, Joshua Tubbs wrote:

Hello everyone,

My computer restarted overnight, and I wake up to find that TWBlue is
no longer sending information to NVDA. Windows Update says I'm up to
date, and there's no indication in the action center that any updates
were performed.

Whatever the case, the invisible interface of TWBlue no longer works.
I hear the ready sound when it is done loading buffers, but no "ready"
string from NVDA.

What can I try to fix this?

Joshua Tubbs

Hmm yeah, but there hasn't been a new update to the snapshot...

On 12/10/20, Nikos Demetriou via groups.io
<nikosdemetriou=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello.I'm having this issue with the snapshot version but the staple version
seems to work fine up to now.

On 10 Dec 2020, at 7:14 PM, Joshua Tubbs <orin8722@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Sarah k Alawami