From: Don H
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2020 3:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] web page navigation

Running latest released version of NVDA on a win 10 20h2 system and
latest veersions of Google Chrome and MS Edge.
I like to use the arrow keys to review a web page. In doing that I come
accross multiple lines in a row that say Inserted. I think these are
advertisements. Is there a way with NVDA to skip over these types of lines?
Thanks

Gene

I thought I could find the add-on but I haven't been able to with Internet searches, looking at the first five or six results of two searches. Someone may tell the list where to get it.