Working with NVIVO using NVDA

William

Hi

according to the blog of NVIVO

Recent updates for NVivo 12 Mac have focused on improving the accessibility of the software. Version 12.3 added support for VoiceOver, Apple’s built in screen reader, benefiting researchers who are blind or have low vision on a computer. (The Windows version introduced support for the JAWS and MS Narrator screen readers in 12.3.) Version 12.4 has continued the focus on accessibility by improving color contrast:

As the post has not stated NVDA, in their supported software list, I would like to know if any one here has experience in using NVIVO 12?

Thanks,

William

What screen readers on a given platform (Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS) rely on to be able to present information to the user is almost entirely the same, regardless of the screen reader in use on that platform.  Yes, there can be some small differences, and there are occasions where something that plays well with one screen reader may play less well with another, but I would presume anything that is screen reader accessible to JAWS and Narrator will also be accessible using NVDA.

The only way to confirm that is to give it a whirl.