Please your help with one program in Nvda

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello everyone
I am a believer and that is why I am from a web address
www.jw.org
downloaded and installed JWLibrary. But I found that Nvda doesn't read any text to me in this program.
Could you please advise me what to do with it?
Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Jarek

Quentin Christensen

Hi Jarek,

I am just catching up after leave.  I don't know if anyone replied to this in a separate thread.  I am not familiar with the program myself, but it might be worth talking to JW.org about the accessibility of the program - they may not be aware it is not accessible.

In general, if they use standard controls in a regular way they should usually be ok - I included some tips and suggestions in our In-Process blog recently: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-7th-september-2020#MakingSoftwareAccessible

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 7:20 PM Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:
Hello everyone
I am a believer and that is why I am from a web address
www.jw.org
downloaded and installed JWLibrary. But I found that Nvda doesn't read
any text to me in this program.
Could you please advise me what to do with it?
Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Jarek

--