Learning about the Mandelbrot set

John J. Boyer

Hello,

I looked up the Mandelbrot set in Wikipedia. The formula for the set is in mathml. I know mathml, but this is too decorated to follow.
Is there any way to get the formula in UEB or even in plain Enblish?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org

Jason White

On 1/2/21 3:43 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
Is there any way to get the formula in UEB or even in plain Enblish?
Install MathPlayer 4, then revisit the Wikipedia page with NVDA. You should get Nemeth Code braille.

Tony Malykh

I like Access8Math add-on - works well for wikipedia formulas. But you still would need to be able to read math in order to understand it.