From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Ballou
Sent: January 9, 2018 3:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: Foobar 2000 (was RE: [nvda] What do we like for a media playerbesides Winamp?)

Hi,

I'm also a VLC media player dude, and have been using it to play DVD's for eons. I think I've been using it since the days of windows XP.There's a tutorial on using it with NVDA on the accessibilitycentral.net website.

Tony

On 1/5/2018 6:22 PM, David Moore wrote:

I love VLC media player!

It is also a music editor, you can play DVD’s, or just play your music. There are many key commands for VLC.

Press spacebar to play and pause,

Shift+right arrow to fast forward and rewind a little bit, and press alt+arrow keys and CTRL+arrow keys to do the same by larger amounts. You can access a lot from the menus. VLC has been my favorite media player for two years now!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10