request how to use espeak ng as secondary language.

tilahun muniye

Hello
If there is any solution, let me mind you. How can I use espeak NG
with eloquence in NVDA? I tried speak with eloquence in NVDA via dual
voice add on. But espeak can not able to read Amharic punctuation as
espeak ng does. I think because its old version. So, how it is
possible to use eloquence as primary synthesizer for English and
espeak ng as secondary synthesizer for Amharic?

Kind regard.

darkmad88@...

 Hi! Did you tried this:
https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/releases/tag/1.50
You need to download and install an MSI package corresponding to your windows architecture, 32 or 64 bit. Hope it helps. Regards!

tilahun muniye

Hi.
Tanks a lot for your recommendation. But it must be sapi5 engine in
order to deal with dual voice addon. Still I am not able to get
espeak-ng for sapi5.