From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 9:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Key Pass Through

I just tried it. the pass through command doesn't cause the numpad home and
end keys to change your position. I don't know if the numpad does anything
if you use the pass through command before pressing a numpad key. Use home
and end on the main keyboard, or, if you want to use the numpad hhome and
end, there is an add-on that allows you to make the numpad perform as you
expect by not having NVDA reserve it for its own commands. the add-on can
be read about and downloaded here:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/numpadNavMode.en.html