NVDACon 2016: invitation from Joseph Lee, Chair, NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee
Dear members of the NVDA community and supporters around the world:
On behalf of NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee, I’d like to invite you to join us on a four-day journey in April: NVDA Users and Developers Conference (NVDACon) International 2016/Tenth Anniversary Edition:
· Date: April 22, 23, 29, 30.
· Place: NVDA Korea TeamTalk Server (nvda-kr.org), requires TeamTalk 5.
· Keynote speakers: Michael Curran, James Teh (NV Access)
· Featured presenters: Kelly Ford (Microsoft), Marco Zehe (Mozilla), Fernando Botelho (F123 Access), Dave Williams, Sean Randall, Lucy Greco, Pranav Lal (Dictation Bridge), Davy Kager (LibLouis project) and others
· Website: http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php
· Twitter: @NVDACon
Hope to see you at NVDACon 2016 in April.
Joseph S. Lee
Translator, code contributor and community add-ons reviewer, NVDA screen reader project
Chair, NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee
P.S. To resident translators: may I request sending this announcement to your language communities? Thanks.