An accessible way to sign document with NVDA

Sylvie Duchateau

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have experienced signing documents with NVDA?

I tried the sign document in Word but it does not seem to find the certificate.

In Adobe, I tried to use the sign document function, but when you activate the button, there is no feedback from NVDA.

If you have any hints except adding a jpg of your hand written signature, it would be helpful.

Best

Sylvie

Sarah k Alawami

I've used docusign. It works grate. You might need aira for the rest though.

On 12 Jan 2021, at 0:26, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have experienced signing documents with NVDA?

I tried the sign document in Word but it does not seem to find the certificate.

In Adobe, I tried to use the sign document function, but when you activate the button, there is no feedback from NVDA.

If you have any hints except adding a jpg of your hand written signature, it would be helpful.

Best

Sylvie

Sylvie Duchateau

Hello Sarah,

Could you please give more information on docusign, where to find it and how it works with NVDA?

What do you mean with “You might need aira for the rest though.”

Thank you for your response.

Best

Sylvie

I've used docusign. It works grate. You might need aira for the rest though.

On 12 Jan 2021, at 0:26, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have experienced signing documents with NVDA?

I tried the sign document in Word but it does not seem to find the certificate.

In Adobe, I tried to use the sign document function, but when you activate the button, there is no feedback from NVDA.

If you have any hints except adding a jpg of your hand written signature, it would be helpful.

Best

Sylvie

Clement Chou

Yeah, I'd be interested in more details regarding docusign as well!

On 2021-01-15 12:29 p.m., Dave Grossoehme wrote:

Good Morning:  What is aira?

Dave

On 1/12/2021 9:18 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I've used docusign. It works grate. You might need aira for the rest though.

On 12 Jan 2021, at 0:26, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have experienced signing documents with NVDA?

I tried the sign document in Word but it does not seem to find the certificate.

In Adobe, I tried to use the sign document function, but when you activate the button, there is no feedback from NVDA.

If you have any hints except adding a jpg of your hand written signature, it would be helpful.

Best

Sylvie

Sarah k Alawami

Aira is a visual interpretor. I'll pm you with a link off list after I get off of work.