Topics

While reading doc or web page NVDA announces the command which has been performed– how to silence it?

vasu prathap

hei,
It worked for me. Thanks' a lot.

On 1/14/21, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hello.
press insert+4 or turn off
Speak command keys in keyboard settings and press enter to save the
settings.

On 1/13/21, vasu prathap <vasuprathap07@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi friends,
I am Prathap new to this group and hope all are fine.
My query regarding NVDA is that while navigating the word or doc or any
other application, NVDA speaks out commands such as control plus down
arrow,
control plus up arrow, control plus left arrow etc. For example, if I
navigate to next paragraph, NVDA speaks control plus down arrow, then it
reads the paragraph. Is there any settings in
NVDA or add-ons for silencing such announcement while reading? Please
guide
me.
Thanks in advance.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

[...]

Blaster

Try pressing the NVDA key and tapping the number 4 key on the top row.

HTH,
Blaster