ending meetings in ms teams

Luke Robinett <blindgroupsluke@...>

Yeah, I highly recommend studying and memorizing the teams shortcut keys because they are super useful. As for the leave button, I don’t have that problem myself. The quickest way to move between different sections of teams is to press control F6 or control shift F6 if you want to go backward. Do this a couple of times and you will hear NVDA announce ”toolbar.” In toolbar you can use your left and right arrow keys to move through the controls. The leave button is on the far right and simply hitting spacebar on it exits the chat, at least for me.

On Jan 15, 2021, at 12:24 AM, Sharad Koirala <shakoirala@gmail.com> wrote:

thank u.

On 1/15/21, Vaibhav Saraf <vaibhav.s.acc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Yes you should be in focus mode, but the mode is auto when you tab into the
list and the shortcut Ctrl + Shift +B is the best bet to end the meeting.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 11:10, BlindEducator <blindeducator@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

When in a meeting on MSTeams. Just press Ctrl+shift+b to end a meeting.
Other then that, you can tab or shift+tab until you get to the control
bar.
From there, just left or right arrow to move through your options. You
may
need to toggle between browse and focus modes. I am not in front of my
computer to double check. But one will allow you to arrow around and the
other won’t. You want to arrow to the far right to get to the hang up
button to select let. Hope this helps.

--
Dr. Sharad Koirala
Lecturer

Sharad Koirala

wrote:

Hi,

When in a meeting on MSTeams. Just press Ctrl+shift+b to end a meeting.
Other then that, you can tab or shift+tab until you get to the control
bar.
From there, just left or right arrow to move through your options. You
may
need to toggle between browse and focus modes. I am not in front of my
computer to double check. But one will allow you to arrow around and the
other won’t. You want to arrow to the far right to get to the hang up
button to select let. Hope this helps.

--
Dr. Sharad Koirala
Lecturer
Department of Community Medicine
Gandaki Medical College, Pokhara, Nepal

Vaibhav Saraf

Hi,

Yes you should be in focus mode, but the mode is auto when you tab into the list and the shortcut Ctrl + Shift +B is the best bet to end the meeting.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 11:10, BlindEducator <blindeducator@...> wrote:
Hi,

When in a meeting on MSTeams. Just press Ctrl+shift+b to end a meeting. Other then that, you can tab or shift+tab until you get to the control bar. From there, just left or right arrow to move through your options. You may need to toggle between browse and focus modes. I am not in front of my computer to double check. But one will allow you to arrow around and the other won’t. You want to arrow to the far right to get to the hang up button to select let. Hope this helps.

BlindEducator

Hi,

When in a meeting on MSTeams. Just press Ctrl+shift+b to end a meeting. Other then that, you can tab or shift+tab until you get to the control bar. From there, just left or right arrow to move through your options. You may need to toggle between browse and focus modes. I am not in front of my computer to double check. But one will allow you to arrow around and the other won’t. You want to arrow to the far right to get to the hang up button to select let. Hope this helps.

Sharad Koirala

hi friends,

my work requires regular meetings in ms teams.
I am not being able to open the dropdown in the leave split button
which contains the end meeting button with NVDA forcing me to seek
help from one of a sighted colleagues each time I need to end the
meetings I have started.
how do we access the dropdown list in split buttons with NVDA.
I have been using the latest NVDA in a 64 byte win10 pc.

thanks,