Topics

What is the best password manager to use with NVDA

Pranav Lal

John,

Keypass 2 is the best one if you want a non-cloud password manager.

I am told if you want a cloud based one, then one pass is accessible.

Pranav

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías

Hi all.
I use Last Pass. With NVDA is confortable, and well, if you can the passwork manager also in other devices, in Android in my case is also accessible. I can a good experience with the extension for the browsers in Windows and the website.
Regards.

--

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual en el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología. Experto certificado en el lector de pantalla NVDA.

Musician (pianist) and help to the blind people and with visual disability in use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

hello.
i think that keypass be the best option.
i dont use such programs and dont have much informations about it.

On 1/15/21, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Please recommend the best password manager to use with NVDA. Please explain
how to install it.

Thanks,
John

'