From: reddimalla reddimalla
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 10:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Tutorials on Using MS-Excel with NVDA

Hello all!

I'm Shyam from Hyderabad. Is there any website to learn MS-Excel? If yes please share the url. or else is there any tutorials?

Ann Byrne

It is inexpensive and very, very good. I am using it as a teaching tool.

At 06:23 PM 1/19/2021, you wrote:
Hi Shyam,

There is the official Microsoft Excel with NVDA module from NV Access:Â <https://www.nvaccess.org/product/microsoft-excel-training-for-nvda-ebook/>https://www.nvaccess.org/product/microsoft-excel-training-for-nvda-ebook/

It is quite comprehensive, and you can get it individually (link above) or as part of the NVDA Productivity Bundle with the other NVDA and Microsoft Office training material as well as telephone support (although we don't have a local number for India, only Australia and the US at this stage).

<https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/>https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--