From: Matt Turner
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 8:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] iTunes/ apple music?

Hi folks.

Is it just me, or does apple music load really slow when searching for

results?

It's almost like it freze's up.

Brian's Mail list account

It was rubbish the last time I looked at it with any screenreader. I personally feel Apple need to sort out their programs and interface for PCs, but then I've not tried it recently, don't like downloads much, prefer real media like cds etc!
I know old fashioned and all that...
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.