locked looking for accessibilitycentral and coding blind contact

David Mehler

Hello,

Bit off-topic, but does anyone have or know of contact information for
accessibilitycentral and or coding blind I think one or both might be
on list or known? If so please email me privately.

Thanks.
Dave.

This is more than "a bit off-topic," but entirely so.  In the future please post this kind of request in the Chat Subgroup.

Since I'm posting this message, before locking the topic, the owner's email address for accessibilitycentral.net can be found on the About page for that site:  http://accessibilitycentral.net/about.html
-----

NVDA Chat Subgroup Addresses

To join:  chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

To post:  chat@nvda.groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  chat+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  chat+nomail@nvda.groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  chat+single@nvda.groups.io

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  chat+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  chat+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  chat+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  chat+special@nvda.groups.io