Thanks

Chris

Jacob Kruger

Think the mozilla apps enhancements add-on is your best bet - by default, in firefox, NVDA+ctrl+N will read out, and try to focus on the last notification:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/mozillaScripts.en.html

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2021-01-27 06:26 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
Hi.

Apologies if this is slightly off-topic, but I can't seem to find it in any lists of keyboard shortcuts on Mozilla's Website.

Is there a keystroke to jump to the notifications area in Firefox? I'm thinking of situations such as notifications asking whether you want to save login info, update login info etc.

Thanks

Chris

Chris Smart

Thanks.

On 2021-01-27 06:26 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
Hi.

Apologies if this is slightly off-topic, but I can't seem to find it in any lists of keyboard shortcuts on Mozilla's Website.

Is there a keystroke to jump to the notifications area in Firefox? I'm thinking of situations such as notifications asking whether you want to save login info, update login info etc.

Thanks

Chris

Sascha Cowley

Use F6 and Shift+F6 to cycle through the various browser areas, including the notifications.