NVDA REMOTE

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

uUnfortunately I don't have an option in the playroom. I'll just have to release the remote in these cases.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA REMOTE

As I said, you may need to change the F11 for GoldWave and/or Playroom.

Not all input gestures are assignable, and if the one for NVDA Remote happens to be a fixed one, then look to the other(s).

There are a finite number of keyboard shortcut combinations, and the more add-ons and/or other software that's running the more likely a collision will occur.  If you have two that collide where neither can be changed, then you will need to disable the one you do not need at the moment in Add-Ons manager.

       ~ Brian Vogel

Hi,

Right , F11 won’t show up in input gestures dialog as it is a hard-coded value inside Remote add-on. Tyler, any thoughts?

Cheers,

Joseph