It is pretty good for the most part.
hth

Scott

On 3/27/2016 9:20 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:
My problem with Firefox is that I am no longer able to use the BBC iplayer. Every time I try to listen to something, I get a message telling me that the Adobe flash plugin has crashed. This particular plugin is up to date and I have been having this problem since early December. I know this is not anNVDA issue but would be greatful if anyone has any ideas on how I can sort this out. I have been using Firefox as my primary browser now for nearly 9 and a half years.

From: mk360
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Performance degradation in current Firefox

I've in firefox 45.0.1 and all is working fine.

El 27-03-2016 a las 8:46, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William escribió:
I see no problem with NVDA. I recommend you go onto google and search for about:config that can help improve firefox performace and that pretty helps.

Kevin Chao 於 27/3/2016 10:13 寫道:
One of Chrome's strengths is performance...I experience 0% lag with MVDA when interacting with modern web apps.
On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 5:11 PM Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:
I noticed performance issues with Firefox as well, but not just with NVDA, but Jaws as well, especially on Facebook where the browser lags. Firefox seemed to perform poorly on my Surface 3, despite not having any addons installed.

Nimer Jaber

Unfortunately, Chrome accessibility has a bit of a ways to go. I wish it didn't. I wish I could reliably use Chrome without the strangeness that persists, but I can't. With Canary, some menu items are not read out by NVDA, but are by Chromevox. Others are read out by NVDA and not by Chromevox. I don't want two screen reading packages running. When navigating the web and going to a new web page, I seem to have to push tab after a new page loads, otherwise NVDA doesn't seem to see the content on the page. When doing a search on the Google page and when navigating around Chrome in general, pressing H to navigate by heading only works sometimes, but sometimes locks up until I again press tab to force it to get back to the content. The sign-in process in Chrome does not work with NVDA. I needed to use Window-eyes to get it to read the content. JAWS was also unable to read it. And I will post another thread about this, but Hangouts doesn't work very well. the Hangouts app seems to be totally inaccessible to next branches of NVDA and Canary. And the keyboard shortcuts that Google outlines in their manual at https://support.google.com/hangouts/answer/3112005?rd=1 don't work when navigating to hangouts.google.com, and the article doesn't specify where exactly these shortcuts are supposed to work. Actually many hotkeys that Google outlines interfere with browser-specific hotkeys. So I would be happy to transition to using Chrome, as Firefox is becoming awful, but that would mean a huge loss of productivity for me. So if you have been able to get Chrome to work more reliably, I am interested in which version of Chrome and which version of NVDA, as well as any settings changes that you have made for your specific set-up. If this is localized to just me, I am willing to do some troubleshooting, but on three computers Chrome's behavior seems to be the same. About the only improvement I have seen to Chrome Canary is that NVDA reads out a few additional menu items that it wasn't reading before. I might try resetting Chrome back to default settings and removing all plugins to see if that has any effect, but this installation of Chrome is pretty new, so I'm not sure if that will help or not.

Thanks.

On 3/27/2016 4:05 PM, Scott VanDeWalle wrote:
Hey.
I've been using chrome now for a couple of weeks now i believe.
[...]

Kevin Chao

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 2:37 PM Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
Unfortunately, Chrome accessibility has a bit of a ways to go. I wish it didn't. I wish I could reliably use Chrome without the strangeness that persists, but I can't. With Canary, some menu items are not read out by NVDA,
Which menu items specifically? Could you provide a couple of examples?

but are by Chromevox. Others are read out by NVDA and not by Chromevox. I don't want two screen reading packages running. When navigating the web and going to a new web page, I seem to have to push tab after a new page loads, otherwise NVDA doesn't seem to see the content on the page.
Is this with *any* page or *specific ones?

When doing a search on the Google page and when navigating around Chrome in general, pressing H to navigate by heading only works sometimes, but sometimes locks up
Is there a pattern to when this occurs?

until I again press tab to force it to get back to the content. The sign-in process in Chrome does not work with NVDA. I needed to use Window-eyes to get it to read the content. JAWS was also unable to read it. And I will post another thread about this, but Hangouts doesn't work very well. the Hangouts app seems to be totally inaccessible to next branches of NVDA and Canary.
Was the Hangouts app accessible in NVDA release and Chrome stable? I use the Hangouts integrated in Gmail.

And the keyboard shortcuts that Google outlines in their manual at https://support.google.com/hangouts/answer/3112005?rd=1 don't work when navigating to hangouts.google.com, and the article doesn't specify where exactly these shortcuts are supposed to work.
There are different sets of keyboard shortcuts on that page: ones for while in a video call and others for when chatting.

Actually many hotkeys that Google outlines interfere with browser-specific hotkeys.
Which ones conflict? Q to search for chat, H > C to go to conversation list, Esc to focus chat window, etc. work for Hangout/screen readers.

So I would be happy to transition to using Chrome, as Firefox is becoming awful, but that would mean a huge loss of productivity for me.
I'm hoping to have a better understanding of these pain points, so bugs could be filed, and feedback could be provided to Chrome/Hangouts accessibility...

So if you have been able to get Chrome to work more reliably, I am interested in which version of Chrome and which version of NVDA, as well as any settings changes that you have made for your specific set-up. If this is localized to just me, I am willing to do some troubleshooting, but on three computers Chrome's behavior seems to be the same. About the only improvement I have seen to Chrome Canary is that NVDA reads out a few additional menu items that it wasn't reading before. I might try resetting Chrome back to default settings and removing all plugins to see if that has any effect, but this installation of Chrome is pretty new, so I'm not sure if that will help or not.
This is an excellent message that covers lots of areas in detail, so thanks for it! Hope to continue the conversation! :)

[...]

Chris Mullins

Hi Nimer

Just a few questions:

Can I establish if you  are using Chrome or Canary?

What is ChromeVox?

What is the status of the ‘automatically run say all on page load’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?

What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for focus changes’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?

What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for caret movement’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?

I have   Chrome and Canary and don’t get the same as you re pressing tab to see the content in either version of the browser

The quick navigation keys operate when you are in browse mode and I’ve not had trouble with them in standard web pages with eiter browser but there is a problem with them in the settings page of Chrome but they seem to work OK in the Canary settings page.

The chrome menu reads perfectly in chrome but there are a couple of gaps in the Canary version after Zoom and Edit entries.

Cheers

Chris

I've in firefox 45.0.1 and all is working fine.

El 27-03-2016 a las 8:46, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William escribió:

I see no problem with NVDA. I recommend you go onto google and search for about:config that can help improve firefox performace and that pretty helps.

Kevin Chao 27/3/2016 10:13 寫道:

On 27-Mar-16 16:56, Kevin Chao wrote:

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 2:37 PM Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
Unfortunately, Chrome accessibility has a bit of a ways to go. I wish it didn't. I wish I could reliably use Chrome without the strangeness that persists, but I can't. With Canary, some menu items are not read out by NVDA,
Which menu items specifically? Could you provide a couple of examples?
When going to any website, pressing the alt key ought to open up the Chrome application menu or whatever it is called. When this menu opens, the following options are announced: New Tab, New Window, New Incognito Window, History, Downloads, Bookmarks, and a menu item simply called "zoom". I believe these options are for making text larger and smaller, however the next three options are not announced. Then we have print, cast, find, more tools, and then we arrive at something called "edit". With Chromevox, I am able to discern that these are the options for cut, copy and paste, however these options are not announced with NVDA. The final options are announced starting with settings, going to help and then exit.

but are by Chromevox. Others are read out by NVDA and not by Chromevox. I don't want two screen reading packages running. When navigating the web and going to a new web page, I seem to have to push tab after a new page loads, otherwise NVDA doesn't seem to see the content on the page.
Is this with *any* page or *specific ones?
This happens with any page. To reproduce, open Canary. Navigate to the address bar. Type in a URL and press enter. Expected result is that a user can immediately begin navigating the loaded page after that page is loaded on screen. Actual result is that a user must press the "TAB" key to put focus on the content before a user can navigate through the page. By navigation, I am speaking of using the arrow keys to read content, or using quick navigational commands to jump to various elements on the page such as a heading or a check box.

When doing a search on the Google page and when navigating around Chrome in general, pressing H to navigate by heading only works sometimes, but sometimes locks up
Is there a pattern to when this occurs?
This generally happens after the first or second press of H command, and it happens after a page has been first loaded. To reproduce, navigate to the Google website and search for any query. Once pressing enter, press H for headings. If you keep on moving down the page by headings, the page invariably locks up after the second or third press of the H command. There isn't any way to reliably reproduce, but it seems to be a similar issue with the web content hanging after a new page loads.

until I again press tab to force it to get back to the content. The sign-in process in Chrome does not work with NVDA. I needed to use Window-eyes to get it to read the content. JAWS was also unable to read it. And I will post another thread about this, but Hangouts doesn't work very well. the Hangouts app seems to be totally inaccessible to next branches of NVDA and Canary.
Was the Hangouts app accessible in NVDA release and Chrome stable? I use the Hangouts integrated in Gmail.
Unfortunately I don't remember if it was, but it appears that the Hangouts app uses web content that is somehow not visible to NVDA. This is the same issue with attempting to install an application from the Chrome web store that sometimes pops up, and appears to be the same exact issue I ran into when attempting to sign in with Canary for the first time with my Google creds. I believe this is an issue with how NVDA perceives Chrome dialogs.

And the keyboard shortcuts that Google outlines in their manual at https://support.google.com/hangouts/answer/3112005?rd=1 don't work when navigating to hangouts.google.com, and the article doesn't specify where exactly these shortcuts are supposed to work.
There are different sets of keyboard shortcuts on that page: ones for while in a video call and others for when chatting.
I apologize, I meant whether those shortcuts are supposed to work while using the Hangouts Chrome application, the Hangouts website via hangouts.google.com or Hangouts via Gmail.

Actually many hotkeys that Google outlines interfere with browser-specific hotkeys.
Which ones conflict? Q to search for chat, H > C to go to conversation list, Esc to focus chat window, etc. work for Hangout/screen readers.
These don't seem to work for me on hangouts.google.com and the hotkeys that conflict would be commands such as control+E which navigates to the search box or the navigation bar in some browsers, and control+D which activates Bookmark creation in some browsers.

[...]

Hello,

Please find my answers below. I am hoping that some of these issues are just the way that my specific configuration is set up.

On 27-Mar-16 17:55, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi Nimer

Just a few questions:

Can I establish if you  are using Chrome or Canary?

Canary

What is ChromeVox?

Chromevox is Google's screen reading option that a user can enable while using Chrome or Chrome OS.

What is the status of the ‘automatically run say all on page load’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?

Unchecked.

What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for focus changes’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?

Checked

What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for caret movement’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?

Unchecked

[...]

Please retry with latest build of Chrome Canary... Accessibility improvements went in!

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 4:08 PM Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
[...]

I am very happy to say that my issues at least have been addressed, and that browsing with Chrome and NVDA is the best it has ever been.

On 02-Apr-16 02:40, Kevin Chao wrote:
[...]

Mallard

Hello,

But what happens with Captcha solving in Chrome?

Ciao,
Ollie

Il 02/04/2016 09:52, Nimer Jaber ha scritto:
[...]

Performance degradation in current Firefox

<http://hangouts.google.com>, and the article doesn't specify

escribió:

I see no problem with NVDA. I recommend you go onto
google and search for about:config that can help
improve firefox performace and that pretty helps.

Kevin Chao 於27/3/201610:13 寫 道:

One of Chrome's strengths is performance...I
experience 0% lag with MVDA when interacting
with modern web apps.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 5:11 PM Supanut
Leepaisomboon <@supanut2000> wrote:

I noticed performance issues with Firefox as
well, but not just with NVDA, but Jaws as
well, especially on Facebook where the
browser lags. Firefox seemed to perform
poorly on my Surface 3, despite not having
any addons installed.

Felix G.

Hi!
Great! Indeed it looks like some things got ironed out. For example, the document seems to reliably get NVDA's attention after pressing enter in the address field. That's very good news. However, I'm not switching by a long shot. Backspace doesn't speak in edit fields, text I type sometimes gets scrambled because the caret doesn't move as expected when Chrome thinks it should autocorrect something, and it still says "unknown" with disconcerting frequency. Moving through a paragraph in an edit field line by line will invariably announce the entire paragraph. And on inbox.google.com it will still announce what previously had focus rather than what just gained it.
Sorry for sounding more disappointed than I wanted to sound, but this is Google's own website with Google's own browser, so I was expecting that all of the basics would be covered.
Still, here comes the positive ending note: Signing in works beautifully now. That's something I had been struggling with for a long time so as far as that's concerned I'm delighted.
Kind regards,
Felix Grützmacher

On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 at 14:02 Mallard <mallard@...> wrote:
Hello,

But what happens with Captcha solving in Chrome?

Ciao,
Ollie

Il 02/04/2016 09:52, Nimer Jaber ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I am very happy to say that my issues at least have been addressed,
> and that browsing with Chrome and NVDA is the best it has ever been.
>
> On 02-Apr-16 02:40, Kevin Chao wrote:
>> Please retry with latest build of Chrome Canary... Accessibility
>> improvements went in!
>> On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 4:08 PM Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...>
>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hello,
>>
>>     Please find my answers below. I am hoping that some of these
>>     issues are just the way that my specific configuration is set up.
>>

>>     On 27-Mar-16 17:55, Chris Mullins wrote:
>>>
>>>     Hi Nimer
>>>
>>>     Just a few questions:
>>>
>>>     Can I establish if you  are using Chrome or Canary?
>>>
>>     Canary
>>>
>>>     What is ChromeVox?
>>>
>>     Chromevox is Google's screen reading option that a user can
>>     enable while using Chrome or Chrome OS.
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatically run say all on page
>>>     load’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Unchecked.
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for focus
>>>     changes’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Checked
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for caret
>>>     movement’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Unchecked
>>

>>>     I have   Chrome and Canary and don’t get the same as you re
>>>     pressing tab to see the content in either version of the browser
>>>
>>>     The quick navigation keys operate when you are in browse mode
>>>     and I’ve not had trouble with them in standard web pages with
>>>     eiter browser but there is a problem with them in the settings
>>>     page of Chrome but they seem to work OK in the Canary settings page.
>>>
>>>     The chrome menu reads perfectly in chrome but there are a couple
>>>     of gaps in the Canary version after Zoom and Edit entries.
>>>
>>>     Cheers
>>>
>>>     Chris

Kevin Chao

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 5:32 AM Felix G. <constantlyvariable@...> wrote:
Hi!
Great! Indeed it looks like some things got ironed out.
Great that you've noticed some improvements within the week of them being reported on this list! :)
For example, the document seems to reliably get NVDA's attention after pressing enter in the address field.
Excellent! Actionable feedback drives improvements.
That's very good news. However, I'm not switching by a long shot.
View it as relative, not absolute switch. It's another tool in toolbox.
Backspace doesn't speak in edit fields,
Is this *all* or a specific edit field(s)? If ladder, step to reproduce, please. Thanks!
text I type sometimes gets scrambled
Same as above. Example with repro steps. What was done right before the "scramble" and what indicates that this "scramble" happened?
because the caret doesn't move
Does NVDA report something indicating this?
as expected when Chrome thinks it should autocorrect
Is there NVDA feedback for this?
something, and it still says "unknown
Example with repro steps.
" with disconcerting frequency
Examples that quantifies this frequency. e.g. I did xyz and it said "unknown" 3/5 times.
. Moving through a paragraph in an edit field line by line will invariably announce the entire paragraph
Examples and repro steps.
. And on inbox.google.com it will still announce what previously had focus
Is this when using TAB, NVDA quick-nav, or Inbox keyboard shortcut?
rather than what just gained it.
Sorry for sounding more disappointed than I wanted to sound, but this is Google's own website with Google's own browser, so I was expecting that all of the basics would be covered.
It's about progress and there is no such thing as perfection... It'd be good if you're able to provide detailed specifics with repro steps using Chrome Send Feedback.
Still, here comes the positive ending note: Signing in works beautifully now. That's something I had been struggling with for a long time so as far as that's concerned I'm delighted.
Great about progress, but let's push forward with ensuring improvements where needed happen for NVDA!
Kind regards,
Felix Grützmacher

On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 at 14:02 Mallard <mallard@...> wrote:
Hello,

But what happens with Captcha solving in Chrome?

Ciao,
Ollie

Il 02/04/2016 09:52, Nimer Jaber ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I am very happy to say that my issues at least have been addressed,
> and that browsing with Chrome and NVDA is the best it has ever been.
>
> On 02-Apr-16 02:40, Kevin Chao wrote:
>> Please retry with latest build of Chrome Canary... Accessibility
>> improvements went in!
>> On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 4:08 PM Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...>
>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hello,
>>
>>     Please find my answers below. I am hoping that some of these
>>     issues are just the way that my specific configuration is set up.
>>

>>     On 27-Mar-16 17:55, Chris Mullins wrote:
>>>
>>>     Hi Nimer
>>>
>>>     Just a few questions:
>>>
>>>     Can I establish if you  are using Chrome or Canary?
>>>
>>     Canary
>>>
>>>     What is ChromeVox?
>>>
>>     Chromevox is Google's screen reading option that a user can
>>     enable while using Chrome or Chrome OS.
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatically run say all on page
>>>     load’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Unchecked.
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for focus
>>>     changes’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Checked
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for caret
>>>     movement’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Unchecked
>>

>>>     I have   Chrome and Canary and don’t get the same as you re
>>>     pressing tab to see the content in either version of the browser
>>>
>>>     The quick navigation keys operate when you are in browse mode
>>>     and I’ve not had trouble with them in standard web pages with
>>>     eiter browser but there is a problem with them in the settings
>>>     page of Chrome but they seem to work OK in the Canary settings page.
>>>
>>>     The chrome menu reads perfectly in chrome but there are a couple
>>>     of gaps in the Canary version after Zoom and Edit entries.
>>>
>>>     Cheers
>>>
>>>     Chris

Kevin Chao

Based on previous report, I filed 5 bugs on crbug.com:

* [a11y] NVDA - navigating reports previously focused item+currently focused https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=600150

* [a11y] NVDA Moving through a paragraph in an edit field line by line will invariably announce the entire paragraph https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=600149

* [a11y] NVDA reports "unknown" with disconcerting frequency - 3+ times until Tab-key is pressed https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=600145#

* [a11y] Autocorrection isn't reported by NVDA and moves caret unexpectedly https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=600148

* [a11y] Backspace doesn't speak in contentEditables (e.g. message body in Inbox or GMail) https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=600146

Please star/comment!

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 8:11 AM Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@...> wrote:
> [...]

>>>     load’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Unchecked.
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for focus
>>>     changes’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Checked
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for caret
>>>     movement’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Unchecked
>>

>>>     I have   Chrome and Canary and don’t get the same as you re
>>>     pressing tab to see the content in either version of the browser
>>>
>>>     The quick navigation keys operate when you are in browse mode
>>>     and I’ve not had trouble with them in standard web pages with
>>>     eiter browser but there is a problem with them in the settings
>>>     page of Chrome but they seem to work OK in the Canary settings page.
>>>
>>>     The chrome menu reads perfectly in chrome but there are a couple
>>>     of gaps in the Canary version after Zoom and Edit entries.

David Moore

Hi,
The discussion here is why I use three browsers. Google Chrome does great for certain tasks, Firefox works best for other tasks, and even IE11 does better for other web sites. Therefore, One browser does not work best for everything. For example, Google docs is not even accessible in Chrome, but it is in Firefox and IE. You have to find the browser that works for what you want to do, and have other browsers for other web sites. I work with three browsers in one day depending on what I want to do. Take care and have a great one.

> [...]

>>>     load’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Unchecked.
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for focus
>>>     changes’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Checked
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for caret
>>>     movement’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Unchecked
>>

>>>     I have   Chrome and Canary and don’t get the same as you re
>>>     pressing tab to see the content in either version of the browser
>>>
>>>     The quick navigation keys operate when you are in browse mode
>>>     and I’ve not had trouble with them in standard web pages with
>>>     eiter browser but there is a problem with them in the settings
>>>     page of Chrome but they seem to work OK in the Canary settings page.
>>>
>>>     The chrome menu reads perfectly in chrome but there are a couple
>>>     of gaps in the Canary version after Zoom and Edit entries.

David Moore

Hi,
You have to use Ramola captscha add on. You pay 95 cents to solve 150 captschas and so on. Have a great one.

escribió:

I see no problem with NVDA. I recommend you go onto
google and search for about:config that can help
improve firefox performace and that pretty helps.

Kevin Chao 於27/3/201610:13 寫 道:

One of Chrome's strengths is performance...I
experience 0% lag with MVDA when interacting
with modern web apps.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 5:11 PM Supanut
Leepaisomboon <@supanut2000> wrote:

I noticed performance issues with Firefox as
well, but not just with NVDA, but Jaws as
well, especially on Facebook where the
browser lags. Firefox seemed to perform
poorly on my Surface 3, despite not having
any addons installed.

mk360

Thats true. I cast with chrome, I use Firefox for my daily work, and I use IE for the system of documentation on my work, that doesn't work with other browsers. So again is a mater of what is the best option for a particular situation.

Regards,.
mk.

El 02/04/2016 a las 17:20, David Moore escribió:
> [...]

>>>     load’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Unchecked.
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for focus
>>>     changes’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Checked
>>
>>>     What is the status of the ‘automatic focus mode for caret
>>>     movement’ in  the NVDA Browse mode dialog?
>>>
>>     Unchecked
>>

>>>     I have   Chrome and Canary and don’t get the same as you re
>>>     pressing tab to see the content in either version of the browser
>>>
>>>     The quick navigation keys operate when you are in browse mode
>>>     and I’ve not had trouble with them in standard web pages with
>>>     eiter browser but there is a problem with them in the settings
>>>     page of Chrome but they seem to work OK in the Canary settings page.
>>>
>>>     The chrome menu reads perfectly in chrome but there are a couple
>>>     of gaps in the Canary version after Zoom and Edit entries.

P. Otter

yes, that's true, what you say.
but on the other hand, when i browse to a site, where is a capcha available, the capcha wil be processed byy rumola, even if you don't need it at that moment.
i think that is a problem, if i don't can disable it until i need it.
or is that possible?
cheers
paul otter

escribió:

I see no problem with NVDA. I recommend you go onto
google and search for about:config that can help
improve firefox performace and that pretty helps.

Kevin Chao 於27/3/201610:13 寫 道:

One of Chrome's strengths is performance...I
experience 0% lag with MVDA when interacting
with modern web apps.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 5:11 PM Supanut
Leepaisomboon <@supanut2000> wrote:

I noticed performance issues with Firefox as
well, but not just with NVDA, but Jaws as
well, especially on Facebook where the
browser lags. Firefox seemed to perform
poorly on my Surface 3, despite not having
any addons installed.

David Moore

You know, I had that same problem. Ramola solved captschas I never wanted to be solved and took my money. Thanks for reminding of that. I knew there was some reason why I do not like Ramola! I do not want to keep disconnecting it and connecting it all the time either. Is there any other captscha solving service? Wev vism does not work anymore in the later versions of Firefox. Take care.

escribió:

I see no problem with NVDA. I recommend you go onto
google and search for about:config that can help
improve firefox performace and that pretty helps.

Kevin Chao 於27/3/201610:13 寫 道:

One of Chrome's strengths is performance...I
experience 0% lag with MVDA when interacting
with modern web apps.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 5:11 PM Supanut
Leepaisomboon <@supanut2000> wrote:

I noticed performance issues with Firefox as
well, but not just with NVDA, but Jaws as
well, especially on Facebook where the
browser lags. Firefox seemed to perform
poorly on my Surface 3, despite not having
any addons installed.

mk360

Webvisum works in the latest firefox, you need to change some things on about:config... I don't have the values now, but someone posted the instructions on this (or in freelist) list,.

-----Original Message----- From: P. Otter
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2016 5:22 PM
To: nvda@groups.io

yes, that's true, what you say.
but on the other hand, when i browse to a site, where is a capcha available,
the capcha wil be processed byy rumola, even if you don't need it at that
moment.
i think that is a problem, if i don't can disable it until i need it.
or is that possible?
cheers
paul otter

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@...>
You have to use Ramola captscha add on. You pay 95 cents to solve 150 captschas and so on. Have a great one.

-----Original Message----- From: Mallard

escribió:

I see no problem with NVDA. I recommend you go onto
google and search for about:config that can help
improve firefox performace and that pretty helps.

Kevin Chao 於27/3/201610:13 寫 道:

One of Chrome's strengths is performance...I
experience 0% lag with MVDA when interacting
with modern web apps.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 5:11 PM Supanut
Leepaisomboon <@supanut2000> wrote:

I noticed performance issues with Firefox as
well, but not just with NVDA, but Jaws as
well, especially on Facebook where the
browser lags. Firefox seemed to perform
poorly on my Surface 3, despite not having
any addons installed.

P. Otter

is ther any one who has the values to repair the webvisum problems i don't have it also anymore.
thanks inadvance.

escribió:

I see no problem with NVDA. I recommend you go onto
google and search for about:config that can help
improve firefox performace and that pretty helps.

Kevin Chao 於27/3/201610:13 寫 道:

One of Chrome's strengths is performance...I
experience 0% lag with MVDA when interacting
with modern web apps.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 5:11 PM Supanut
Leepaisomboon <@supanut2000> wrote:

I noticed performance issues with Firefox as
well, but not just with NVDA, but Jaws as
well, especially on Facebook where the
browser lags. Firefox seemed to perform
poorly on my Surface 3, despite not having
any addons installed.

mk360

Ok, open firefox, go to the address bar, type in about:config and press enter.
here search for "xpinstall.signatures.required" (without the quotes) and change it to false, close FF and open it again.

Regards,
mk.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mk360" <mk.seventhson@...>