There is an issue for it: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/4442 Initially reported quite a while ago, but no implementatin yet.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 2:59 PM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:
I'm not on GitHub right now, but I like that idea. Maybe search there and if something like that is not on there submit an issue, or, talk to an add on developer, or develop the addon if you can code. I actually am not sure if such a thing exists, or is even in the works.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf of William
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 4:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Possibility of nvda configuring profile not just based on apps, but based on title

Hi,

I currently have profiles that match program name, like one profile that is working on word and notepad.

I do also want this profile to work on online text editing site, like Google doc etc, but currently I can only either manually activate the profile, or activate the profile overall firefox program.

Is it possible, or is there someone who has proposed so, letting profile to configure based on title of that program?

Like the above case, profile will be activated in firefox if the title matches certain regular expression pattern.

Thanks,

William

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Sarah k Alawami

[...]

I do also want this profile to work on online text editing site, like Google doc etc, but currently I can only either manually activate the profile, or activate the profile on the whole firefox program.

Is it possible, or is there someone who has proposed so, letting profile to configure based on particular title of that program?

Like the above case, profile will be activated in firefox if the title match certain regular expression pattern.

Thanks,

William