Google+, Photos, and One Today

Kevin Chao

Hi,

Curious if NVDA users have tried/used following web apps, and how do you feel about the accessibility user experience?

Thanks!

Nimer Jaber

Hi,

I use Google Plus both on PC and on my phone and find the experience amazing!! It is very accessible!

On 28-Mar-16 23:05, Kevin Chao wrote:

Hi,

Curious if NVDA users have tried/used following web apps, and how do you feel about the accessibility user experience?

Thanks!

Kevin Chao

Excellent! Great to hear...Thanks for sharing!
Have you tried other two?