From: Brice Mijares
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 6:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] ITunes

How well does NVDA do with ITunes? Thanks in advance.

Brice Mijares

Thank You David.

On 1/14/2018 3:12 PM, David Moore wrote:
Hi!
I use iTunes with NVDA all the time.
It really does great, better than JAWS. NVDA is so snappy in iTunes, and you can down arrow through your songs really fast.
Have a great one!
How well does NVDA do with ITunes? Thanks in advance.

Lino Morales

Actually David its not. Not in my case and like you I use NVDA. IIt takes forever and a day to get all of my Apple Music library loaded after you run iTunes. This Apple needs to address, but I doubt they will.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10