NVDA and photo viewer on facebook

Dejan Ristic

Hi,

When I open the photo viewer on FB to view images, I'm no longer able to find 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons to go backward and/or forward to view images. When the new facebook look was made public it worked for me smoothly.

The other buttons (close, tag friends, exit fullscreen) work correctly

When I happen to press F5 to reload the page while in the photo viewer area, NVDA reads the missing buttons, which implies that they exist somewhere on the screen, but I'm unable to find them when arrowing and/or tabbing neither in browse nor in focus mode.

I use Google Chrome and NVDA being latest stable.

As for facebook, I use the standard one (www.facebook.com).

Cheers,

Dejan