help via skype with nvda?

Hello can some one help me via skype with some nvda commands?
I read the tutorial and I am really really having trouble grasping the object navigation commands and the way object navigation works.
the I did re listen to the tutorial on the objects and navigating them but I still can't seem to grasp it.
really really want to go to nvda intirely but I need some help with the object navigation
my skype is
hank.smith88
thanks
Hank

afrim maja <afrim.maja@...>

What's wrong with them? They are well explained.
I also want to switch to NVDA completely, but there are still some problems that prevent me to go for it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2016, at 1:36 AM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello can some one help me via skype with some nvda commands?
I read the tutorial and I am really really having trouble grasping the object navigation commands and the way object navigation works.
the I did re listen to the tutorial on the objects and navigating them but I still can't seem to grasp it.
really really want to go to nvda intirely but I need some help with the object navigation
my skype is
hank.smith88
thanks
Hank

there is nothing wrong with them its getting my head around the hole concept of the object navigation.
its really hard to describe
hents why I am wanting help
thanks
Hank

On 3/29/2016 9:53 PM, Afrim wrote:
What's wrong with them? They are well explained.
I also want to switch to NVDA completely, but there are still some problems that prevent me to go for it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2016, at 1:36 AM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello can some one help me via skype with some nvda commands?
I read the tutorial and I am really really having trouble grasping the object navigation commands and the way object navigation works.
the I did re listen to the tutorial on the objects and navigating them but I still can't seem to grasp it.
really really want to go to nvda intirely but I need some help with the object navigation
my skype is
hank.smith88
thanks
Hank

the tutorials are perfictly fine and I listened and relistened to them god only knows many times
but I am having trouble under standing how the intire thing works.
if any one can help me via skype it would be really really appreciated
am serius here.
[...]

Bhavya shah

Hi Hank,
Personally speaking, I might have been able to connect with you via
Skype but I am not exactly sure what I would share or explain to you.
However, as a general recommendation, I would suggest you to uncheck
the 'simple review mode' check box in NVDA's Review Cursor settings
dialog, as in my experience, it makes object navigation much more
meaningful.
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah

Chris

try using nvda+1 that may help you :)
puts you into input help mode should explain what each key does

repeat nvda+1 to quit help

good luck

On 30/03/2016 07:27, Bhavya shah wrote:
[...]

Pete <emac00@...>

Hi Hank
What program are you trying to access using object nav?
Pete

On 3/30/2016 1:41 AM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona wrote:
[...]

nvda + keyboard 1 turns on input help and nvda + number pad 1 turns on object review.

On 3/30/2016 4:28 AM, Chris wrote:
[...]

Lino Morales

Hank do a search on
www.coolblindtech.com
I can't remember the dude's name, but he did a podcast last year I think about the object nav. He did a good job explaining it.

On 3/30/2016 1:36 AM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona wrote:
[...]

As Leeno, reminded, I do remembered Corey Martin's CoolBlindTech
coverage of teaching NVDA's object navigation, available at
https://www.coolblindtech.com/unravel-the-enigma-of-nvda-object-nav/
Thanks.