Topics

Audio Editor!

Thomas E Williamson, Senior

Hello,

Is there an audio editor other than Gold wave  that will let you record drops along with the music bed underneath the voice?

I mostly want to use it for simple recordings from 30 seconds to one minute in length.

Any help, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,

Thomas.

I'd suggest you look at your inbox, or the group archive, for this currently active topic:  MixPad and WavePad - NCH Software

Audio editors are under active discussion right now.

      ~ Anton Chekhov

Thomas E Williamson, Senior

Brian, Thanks!

I found the message after, I sent my message.

I apologize.

No harm in the pot.

Smile!