Getting rid of the word linefeed

Gene

You can probably use the speech dictionary.  You may have to experiment on how to write what you want not spoken.  Then, there is what may be a much easier work around, just turn off speech before you start to move in that way.

From: Chris G
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Getting rid of the word linefeed

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion, however, Studio Recorder isn't a web
interface, so it is always in focus mode.
It covers the sound when I'm trying to get down into very small sounds
and cut them  out.
Thanks,
Chris

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
WHERE THE MAGIC IS IN LEARNING!
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
    Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:45:39 -0800
"Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@...> wrote:

> Can you try this in focus mode? Will it work better that way? I don't know
> if this is a web interface or not hence my suggestion.

Chris Nova