Getting started with HyperV using NVDA

Akash Kakkar

Hi all,

So, I want to use HyperV instead of VMWare Workstation Pro for my virtualisation needs.

Can anyone please tell me his/her experience with HyperV while using NVDA?

What shortcut keys are there?

How to switch to guest OS?

How to switch to host OS?

Any NVDA addon to make any part of HyperV more accessible.

Please help me

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.
I am actually using VMware work station pro for my computer networking class right now.
I am not familiar with HyperV but I was hoping to hear of another blind person's experiences with VMware work station as I don't know anyone else who uses it.
Now that my professor fixed it so that the virtual machines appear in the list of tabs I find VMware work station much easier to use.
I can press alt t and see the virtual machines in the list of tabs.
If I press enter on one I can then press control b to power it on.