Beep Option and Verbal Alerts

Stanley Haupt <bookworm@...>

Hello Everyone:

In previous versions of NVDA there was a option to have NVDA hear beeps or verbal message for the percentage of the email being downloaded. I have forgotten what is the command in NVDA to make this work.

Stanley Haupt

610-377-6048

bookworm@...

Corentin BACQUÉ-CAZENAVE

Le 08/03/2021 à 14:56, Stanley Haupt via groups.io a écrit :

Hello Everyone:

In previous versions of NVDA there was a option to have NVDA hear beeps or verbal message for the percentage of the email being downloaded. I have forgotten what is the command in NVDA to make this work.

Stanley Haupt

610-377-6048

bookworm@...

Jacob Kruger

Stanley, from the NVDA settings, object presentation category, there is the option to change progress bar updates, if that's what you're referring to - I haven't used outlook myself for a very long time - and, the keystroke to cycle through the available options should be NVDA + U under desktop layout.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA