From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Yeti
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2021 12:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Zoom Enhancements - Prevent AutoUpdate?

Hello List,

I've installed addonUpdater and zoomEnhancements-1.1.

For the zoomEnhancements on the official Add-On download page is still
version 1.0, the addonUpdater daily asks, if zoomenhancements should be
updated.

Is there a way to exclude this Add-On from updating, until the official
release?

Ad Astra

Yeti