Shortcuts in GMail

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 03:43 AM, Arno Schuh wrote:
because the shortcuts and hotkeys are already in use on my system.
But probably there is a trick how it works with NVDA?
-
No trick, really, just use the NVDA pass-through command  (NVDA+F2) that tells NVDA to ignore what comes next and pass it through to the application.

      ~ Anton Chekhov

Arno Schuh

Hi,
at work we now use Google Work Space. That comes with GoogleMail. GoogleMail offers shortcuts after activation.
When I read the instructions how to use these shortcuts it was pretty clear, that some of the shortcuts will not work, because the shortcuts and hotkeys are already in use on my system.
But probably there is a trick how it works with NVDA?
If so, how did it work?
Did I need a profile to get it running? Or something else? Checking a checkbox in the options menue of NVDA?

Any help is appreciated.

Yours sincerely

Arno