Topics

any solution

anthony borg

Hi folks

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I have a dell laptop model I 7 inspirer 5337” and the screen became black and white.

Can anyone explain to me what I should do to get it back to normal please?

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Tyler Spivey

Maybe it's the color filter. Try pressing CTRL+win+c to toggle it.
To make sure it's off, check under Settings, Ease of Access, Color &
high contrast.

On 1/18/2018 10:00 AM, anthony borg wrote:
Hi folks

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I have a dell laptop model I 7 inspirer 5337” and the screen became
black and white.

Can anyone explain to me what I should do to get it back to normal please?

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Stephen Costigan

Hi

On Dell running Windows 10, press and hold Shift, Alt and Print Screen
together this will give the option to toggle between High contrast.

Regards,

Stephen

On 18/01/2018 19:17, Tyler Spivey wrote:
Maybe it's the color filter. Try pressing CTRL+win+c to toggle it.
To make sure it's off, check under Settings, Ease of Access, Color &
high contrast.

On 1/18/2018 10:00 AM, anthony borg wrote:
Hi folks

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I have a dell laptop model I 7 inspirer 5337” and the screen became
black and white.

Can anyone explain to me what I should do to get it back to normal please?

Thanks in advance

Anthony

anthony borg

Hi Stephen